Uncovering the Antiviral Host Response
An intuitive bioinformatics platform uncovers key signaling pathways driving the antiviral host response.
The 21st century saw a rise in viral infections, from viruses that have existed for centuries to the emerging variants of the novel SARS-CoV-2 virus. Understanding the complex molecular mechanisms and signaling pathways governing viral infection and host antiviral response are paramount to devising effective therapeutic strategies. A new bioinformatics-based platform curates mountains of data from millions of published research studies and provides an intuitive resource for scientists to explore key pathways of viral pathogenesis.
Download this ebook from Qiagen to learn how scientists use Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) to
- Reveal causal and upstream regulator networks controlling host and viral interactions
- Compare SARS-CoV-2 infection in host cells
- Identify pathways controlling hepatitis E virus infection
- Analyze signaling pathways in neural progenitor cells infected by Zika virus
- Perform transcriptome analysis of the HSV-1-infected trabecular meshwork cells
- Perform transcriptome and pathway analysis of the brain’s response to Powassan virus
- Pave the way for antiviral host response research